How to use Booktor's search-by-itinerary
(This applies to deal searches on Flights, Hotels, and Cars pages)
Step 1. Enter your travel information
Step 2. Click on a search provider to see their deals
- Just start typing the airport or city name of your destination then pick one of the Booktor suggestions.
- Or click on "Select a recent search" and pick from a list of your earlier searches. This will automatically fill in your travel search field swith the values from the chosed search. Booktor automatically saves this search information, which you can delete by clicking on "clear list".
- Click "see on map" link to see major hotel and car rental locations near your destination
- Click on the small calendar icon to fill in departure/return dates for flights or check-in/check-out/pick-up/drop-off dates for hotels and rental cars
- Select the number of travelers if different from default values
- Click on any of the travel search sites in the blue box to see the deals from that site.
- Provider search results will open in a separate window in the Internet Explorer, or in a separate browser tab if you are using the Firefox browser
- Make sure to click on several provider links as different providers may offer the best deals depending on the travel itinerary.
- More popular providers are displayed in larger font size
Enjoy the best comparison travel shopping on the web. And tell us about your Booktor experience, or make a suggestion for improvement at feedback at booktor.com